- You can buy and sell in any unit of measure, in any volume.
- Produce Pro distinguishes between special purchasing agreements, including price-after-sale arrangements, consignments, and direct shipments. It also tracks and manages vendor rebates.
- To support proactive buying decisions, the system supports a variety of forecasting methods, from simple pars to complex algorithms based on historic data and seasonal patterns.
- The system can generate a detailed account of sale, which identifies everything that happens to a product while it’s in your possession, no matter how it is repacked, processed, or transformed.
- Market costs are easy to maintain. The interactive screen helps buyers identify trends respond quickly to market changes, and communicate fluently with sales staff.
- The system gives salespeople quick, easy access to customer relationship data and order histories.
- A variety of controls help staff manage and enhance existing relationships, using such tools as flexible terms, credit management, and targeted promotions.
- Traceability enhances operations throughout the system; use it to help satisfy demand for specific brands and quality requirements.
- Powerful, comprehensive pricing logic can be as simple or as complex as needed for any relationship.
- Procedures and communications can be automated, so salespeople can focus more effectively on business development: configurable entry interfaces, system-generated event notifications, EDI communications with trading partners, customer-specific price list transmissions.
- Powerful, drill-down sales analysis inquiries let decision-makers “slice and dice” information to look for trends and opportunities.
Real-time Inventory Management
- Produce Pro is designed to support immediate communication and streamline routine operations. Automated notifications can inform your staff immediately when an issue arises at any point in a product’s lifecycle, such as receiving concerns or shorts.
- Context-sensitive, up-to-the-minute inventory counts are accessible from anywhere in the system. It’s easy to see how much product is on hand, due to arrive, and already committed for customers or processing operations.
- Projections let your staff “see” several days into the future and make better business decisions.
- The system provides full support and tracking for splits, broken items, repacks, and processing, in any scope. It accounts for materials and actual or generalized labor costs.
- Produce Pro has been designed for lot-level traceability since day one. It maintains a clear record of everything that happens to any lot, including materials, labor costs, and other associated costs and fees.
- Lot tracking histories are accessible at the touch of a button.
- The system is fully compliant with the Produce Traceability Initiative and Country of Origin tracking and labeling requirements.
- Recalls can be rapidly and surgically deployed, with tools that immediately analyze and smooth communications.
Reporting and Business Intelligence
- Produce Pro can help analyze trends, so decision-makers can anticipate changes that could affect business, such as market fluctuations and seasonal variations.
- It provides accurate, complete margin analysis on anything that affects your goods: shrink, actual or generalized labor, materials, and any associated fees.
- The flexible, comprehensive accounting tools are poised to support any company’s needs. Account numbers, companies, divisions, departments, fiscal years, accounting periods, and financial statements can be formatted to suit any requirements.